Intel® HD/UHD Graphics Driver 28.20.100.xxxx - Page 2 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel® HD/UHD Graphics Driver 28.20.100.xxxx

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 5 mois - il y a 1 an 5 mois #3494 par SM-003

WDDM version 2.7? Or still the older 2.6? Can anyone confirm this who have downloaded & installed this already?

Of course WDDM 2.7, checked already.
Just surprised why you don't test it?

Because I was not in front of that system where I can test it. I will do that later today.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 5 mois par SM-003.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 5 mois - il y a 1 an 5 mois #3495 par Ataemonus

I did not install, but I can try. However, judging by the version number, they should be WDDM 2.8.

WDDM 2.8?? WTF? MSFT even didn't release that, the v2.7 is the latest one that comes with Win10 v2004 May 2020 Update. Where did you get that v2.8?

Because the driver is for Manganese, 20h2 version of Windows 10 ;-) Also because the version number starts with 28.
Intel usually uses the first numbers as the WDDM version, 26.xx was using WDDM 2.6, 27.xx is current and using WDDM 2.7 and so on.

Here : OPERATING SYSTEM SUPPORT:
Microsoft Windows 10-64 Insider Preview Build 20145 or later

PS. Very confusing. The release notes, the very first thing on top of the page in that PDF : DRIVER VERSION: 27.20.100.8322 BETA
While the download page says : Version: 28.20.100.8322 (Previously Released)
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 5 mois par Ataemonus.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 5 mois #3504 par SM-003
I installed this on one of my system which has the intel 8th Gen CPU & the WDDm version is still showing v2.7 as you can see so that's why I asked.

Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 5 mois #3517 par contra

You still haven't figured out these basic concepts. The WDDM version is also limited by the operating system. If you install this drivers on windows 10 version 1909, the WDDM version you see is 2.6.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 5 mois #3518 par SM-003

You still haven't figured out these basic concepts. The WDDM version is also limited by the operating system. If you install this drivers on windows 10 version 1909, the WDDM version you see is 2.6.

FYI, I know the basics, just not much aware about the IP ring developments as I don't use IP ring builds.

Can you post a SS of the WDDM version that you've got in that IP ring build?

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 5 mois #3519 par Ataemonus

That is what I meant, this is why I was saying we might very well see WDDM 2.8, somehow. But I don't want to install the Insider Preview of Windows just to find out :)

Temps de génération de la page : 0.214 secondes