Realtek PCI-E Ethernet (LAN) Drivers For Windows 7-11 - Page 16 - STATION-DRIVERS

Realtek PCI-E Ethernet (LAN) Drivers For Windows 7-11

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 2 jours - il y a 4 mois 2 jours #6313 par SM-003
Enough of the 'Mokichu' & related OT discussion. The topic is getting derailed, 
If anyone have to discuss or say anything off-topic, keep it all that in your PM section. 
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 2 jours par SM-003.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: admin, THEBOSS619

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 2 jours - il y a 4 mois 2 jours #6314 par admin
The hate comes from him pumping my news without worrying about the work done behind it so the hate no I'm not I rather find disgust The pack that posted it and older than mine and more complete has 3 files me plus and the WHQL and newer You just have to compare the site where it is and mine and you will see for yourself who copies the news

Topic closed as said SM-003 ( ), this does not concern the main topic of the Forum !

- ASUS Z490 ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA -INTEL I7 10700K 16Go Corsair RVB,
- SAMSUNG SSD970, SSD960/860/850 - NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX960 -
- CREATIVE SB X-Fi TITANIUM - STEELSERIE APEX7 RVB - STEELSERIE RIVEL 600 RGB -
- TOUR GAMDIAS RGB - TAPIS CORSAIR RGB - Free Fibre 2.5Gbs (Cat 7&8)
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 2 jours par admin.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 2 jours - il y a 4 mois 2 jours #6317 par Ataemonus

The version here and newer (WHQL): www.station-drivers.com/index.php/fr-ca/....055.1229.2021-WHQL/
strange, Mokichu has not pumped it yet  ? 

Wrong version posted, or link to the wrong version, not 10.055.1229.2021 but 10.055.1224.2021.
Also, description is wrong, this is Windows 10 driver only, for Windows 11 the version is different and the driver is NetAdapterCx type.
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 2 jours par Ataemonus.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: THEBOSS619

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 2 jours #6319 par admin
If you are used to coming to SD, the version concerns the pack as on the Realtek site (idem Intel MEI) and therefore the version of the pack may be different from the drivers 10.055.1224.2021. The end date often corresponds to the WHQL of the driver For the description of the operating system, it was indicated on the source

- ASUS Z490 ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA -INTEL I7 10700K 16Go Corsair RVB,
- SAMSUNG SSD970, SSD960/860/850 - NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX960 -
- CREATIVE SB X-Fi TITANIUM - STEELSERIE APEX7 RVB - STEELSERIE RIVEL 600 RGB -
- TOUR GAMDIAS RGB - TAPIS CORSAIR RGB - Free Fibre 2.5Gbs (Cat 7&8)

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 2 jours - il y a 4 mois 2 jours #6320 par SM-003

The version here and newer (WHQL): www.station-drivers.com/index.php/fr-ca/....055.1229.2021-WHQL/
strange, Mokichu has not pumped it yet  ? 

Wrong version posted, or link to the wrong version, not 10.055.1229.2021 but 10.055.1224.2021.
Also, description is wrong, this is Windows 10 driver only, for Windows 11 the version is different and the driver is NetAdapterCx type.

@ Ataemonus ,
it is clearly written over there about the driver version
and the below. the pack version i.e. the WHQL signed date which is always a later date from the original driver date

And being a 3.5yrs (appx) old member ( from July 2018), it's a shame that it is still not clear to you that how does the thing works & posted here in the SD forum. If I have to explain this to a that old member of here, then, I wonder what I'd say to a newbie for such things. 

Or, are you just nitpicking here for the sake of stretching the matter? 
Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 2 jours par SM-003.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: admin

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 2 jours - il y a 4 mois 2 jours #6321 par Ataemonus
Yes, exactly, I have nothing better to do than to flame this silly thing between FDRSoft and Mokichu, great catch there.
Seriously ?

Indeed, the drivers are different, seems like Realtek does it like Intel and does not bother changing the driver version with slight driver changes.

PS. You both jumped to correct me about the driver version, yet none of you addressed the issue with the description being wrong about Windows 11.
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 2 jours par Ataemonus.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: THEBOSS619

Temps de génération de la page : 0.497 secondes