Marvell Avastar 350N Wireless Network Controller Custom Drivers - STATION-DRIVERS

Marvell Avastar 350N Wireless Network Controller Custom Drivers

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 2 mois #3823 par SamsungASUS
Hi, I'm currently new to this forum and I don't know if I'm asking for too much, but if I am, I appologize. Anyway, I'd like to have to have custom drivers for the Marvell Avastar 350N Wireless Network Controller that will work with Windows 7 as I currently have it installed on my Microsoft Surface Pro. I have tried every WIndows 8/8.1/10 driver, and none work as it usually says "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source." or "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing." I've tried both the Wireless Composite Device driver and the 350N Wireless Network Controller driver, but both say the same messages. So, if you could help me with a custom driver or at least help me understand what the problem is, I'd be very thankful.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 2 mois #3824 par Pacman
It may be possible you could get more help with this problem on win-raid.com

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 1.121 secondes