Règles et utilisation du forum (11 Juil 2018)

Merci de lire ce message en entier avant de poser une question ou une reponse sur ce forum !

Intel(R) Wireless WiFi/Bluetooth drivers v22.x.x.x

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #6149 par Tom
Here you go: 1drv.ms/u/s!AnjLJ69IXV_Ng4lgAmulU3zJoGmP3g?e=x0UA2d
Had to run the installer and copy the extracted Driver.msi from ProgramData\Package Cache to another folder. The package contains the original extracted driver files.

Cheers
Tom

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #6150 par SM-003

Here you go: 1drv.ms/u/s!AnjLJ69IXV_Ng4lgAmulU3zJoGmP3g?e=x0UA2d
Had to run the installer and copy the extracted Driver.msi from ProgramData\Package Cache to another folder. The package contains the original extracted driver files.

Cheers
Tom
I tried to fetch the x64 update from the original installer, while in most of the cases, its easy, but in some cases like this its a bit tricky.
However, as I told in my earlier post I already got the driver from somewhere else, so I'll keep this as a backup.

Thanks  Tom  for sharing the link. 

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #6152 par Fernando
Here are the links to the newest official Intel Wireless Bluetooth Drivers v22.110.2.1 WHQL dated 01/17/2022:
1. Complete Installer Set published by Intel: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download...-and-windows-11.html
2. Already Extracted "pure" drivers: mega.nz/file/MloXWQgb#DPJhIwNnGX6j9JaZkZ...6eUg5UAElkWWKHnIQPRc

Enjoy it!

MB: ASRock X570 Pro4, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, System Drive: 1 TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0, Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX570, OS: Win10 x64 Pro

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 2 jours #6200 par ssateneth
Anyone seen intel bluetooth 22.120.0.3?

• nosirrahx
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 6 mois 2 jours #6201 par nosirrahx
Réponse de nosirrahx sur le sujet Intel(R) Wireless WiFi/Bluetooth drivers v22.x.x.x

I've got it installed, I think snappy drivers has it already.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 2 jours #6204 par Fernando

I've got it installed, I think snappy drivers has it already.

It is fine, that you got these new drivers installed, but a link to them would be much more interesting for the visitors of this thread.

MB: ASRock X570 Pro4, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, System Drive: 1 TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0, Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX570, OS: Win10 x64 Pro

Temps de génération de la page : 1.333 secondes