Forum New Messages

🔔Donate to Station-Drivers🔔

Hello to all of you,
To be able to continue to develop S-D given the low advertising revenue, I ask you in solidarity to make a Donation, A BIG THANK one to those who give me regularly 👍 Fdrsoft

A big thank you to: Sebastian-S, Marlon-B, Vistor-H-S, Jim-C 😉, Jesus-J-A-F, Edward-V, Richard-M, 

--- SURVEY Are you satisfied with the S-D site? ---

Hello to all of you and thank you again for your loyalty,
Today I want to know if you are satisfied with the site since the change of the server and some touch-ups of the color and the change of the theme of the Forum.
Of course I am aware that there may still be work to do but the biggest part is done
Thank you for your answers
www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en/for...th-the-s-d-site#3618

vga2 Impossible de télécharger l'application NVIDIA Broadcast

• Victoria
  • Victoria аватар Автор темы
    Enregistré

Impossible de télécharger l'application NVIDIA Broadcast

3 мес. 3 нед. назад - 3 мес. 3 нед. назад
Salut les amis, j'ai besoin d'un guide sérieux. Il est très important de télécharger l'application NVIDIA Broadcast sur mon PC. J'essayais de télécharger BT après cet article , mais lorsque le téléchargement a démarré, il s'est automatiquement arrêté au bout d'un moment. Je ne sais pas pourquoi cela arrive. Quelqu'un peut-il me guider s'il vous plaît ?
Последнее редактирование: 3 мес. 3 нед. назад пользователем admin.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• admin
  • admin аватар
  • Ушел
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Re: Impossible de télécharger l'application NVIDIA Broadcast

3 мес. 3 нед. назад

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.
Спасибо сказали: Victoria

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.076 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум