Station-Drivers - NVIDIA Graphics Driver 450.xx (WDDM 2.7) - Page 8 - STATION-DRIVERS

NVIDIA Graphics Driver 450.xx (WDDM 2.7)

Plus d'informations
il y a 5 mois 1 semaine #3292 par Ataemonus

Dynastar écrit: There you go.

developer.nvidia.com/directx

and you should find out what you are looking for...

You must register for that and you will therefore get the full driver package similar to this screenshot with more included stuff than both previous files proposed by me before and instead of this new one of course.
Setup exe, PhysX and such more.

Supported products :
Attention : Spoiler !

Both previous files are provided by/from Microsoft, yes of course, exactlely.

Designed for windows insider users running on next Win 10 aka 2004 for testing purposes...till official release announced to public for May 28, 2020 by Microsoft.

Previous 450.82 driver has broken HD audio driver and a few bugs as well...

So...this is a new pre release GRD driver to see if better than the previous 450.82 driver.

If you are too lazy to register on Nvidia Dev web site, then PM me, and you will get what you want.

Best regards

Thank you.
I am registered there for quite some time, but the site, up until I asked, was showing the 450.82 version, the 450.99 was not listed yet.
The reason I need the full package is not that I want the extra software/drivers, precisely the opposite, I want to use NVSlimmer to install only the drivers, minimal package, and NOT everything else.

But it is sorted now, thank you, I noticed they updated the driver on the developer site yesterday or the day before.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 5 mois 1 semaine - il y a 5 mois 1 semaine #3293 par Xuqi99
450.99 is very unstable on my PC (Intel 10920x, EVGA X299 Dark, MSI RTX2080s X Trio). Continual driver module crashes whilst using Adobe Premiere, and playing back video files.

Fault Module Name: nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll
Fault Module Version: 26.21.14.3200
Fault Module Timestamp: 5d9521b6
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000cc2af1
OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
Dernière édition: il y a 5 mois 1 semaine par Xuqi99.

Plus d'informations
il y a 5 mois 1 semaine #3295 par chinobino
Xuqi99 Windows update replaced your driver. Look at the driver version you posted, 26.21.14.3200, that is 432.00 which comes from Windows update.

I'd suggest you use DDU to clean your drivers and also block Windows update from installing new drivers.

Plus d'informations
il y a 5 mois 1 semaine #3297 par SM-003

SM-003 écrit:

bbbrbpnpplzkthx écrit: isnt it a bit odd theres no mobile drivers?

does anyone have an inf for those?

Dynastar écrit: 450.99 WHQL

DriverVer = 05/01/2020, 27.21.14.5099
WHQL Cert. & signed from May 6, 2020
Branch : r450_00-165

Standard/Classic driver :
Here

DCH driver :
There

I downloaded this DCH driver here from this post's link & there is no Driver for Nvidia M (Notebook) series

can anyone confirm or deny this?

Plus d'informations
il y a 5 mois 6 jours - il y a 5 mois 6 jours #3298 par Dynastar

SM-003 écrit:

SM-003 écrit:

Here

DCH driver :
There

I downloaded this DCH driver here from this post's link & there is no Driver for Nvidia M (Notebook) series

As you can see thru the spoiler of supported products, that's true. It is only desktop driver, no more.

And for installing a such driver, you must absolutely uninstall any previous driver before and this with perfect registry clean and reboot afterwards..

You can use Iobit uninstaller for example for doing that.

Certified IT / Donator / Staff member / Global moderator / Advisor / Fibered @ 1 Gb/s Max
HP WorkStation Z640 @ 2 x Xeon quad core E5-2637 v 3 (Haswell-EP) @ 16 x 3,5 Ghz & 64 Go DDR4 ECC Registered 2133 Memory & NVidia Titan Xp 12 GB
Dernière édition: il y a 5 mois 6 jours par Dynastar.

Plus d'informations
il y a 5 mois 5 jours - il y a 5 mois 5 jours #3299 par SM-003

Dynastar écrit:

SM-003 écrit:

SM-003 écrit:

Here

DCH driver :
There

As you can see thru the spoiler of supported products, that's true. It is only desktop driver, no more.

And for installing a such driver, you must absolutely uninstall any previous driver before and this with perfect registry clean and reboot afterwards..

You can use Iobit uninstaller for example for doing that.

Yes, noticed that after my (2nd) comments, should've noticed earlier in the first place.

& BTW, for any uninstallation, I use REVO Uninstaller PRO (IOBit better than this? no idea, open for the suggestion) first
& then for display driver, after uninstalling everything via REVO & followed by a REBOOT, I use latest DDU, then another REBOOT & then clean installation of the new driver. I follow this procedure.
Dernière édition: il y a 5 mois 5 jours par SM-003.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.279 secondes