Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (USB-UAD/HDA) - Page 247 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (USB-UAD/HDA)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 3 semaines - il y a 2 mois 3 semaines #4282 par erpster96

Mazurek écrit:
Hi, is there a chance to reupload your file: 8895 PG475 SCCM HDA Dell version (for certain Dell Inspiron/Vostro/XPS machines, includes hdssma7.inf & hdxma7.inf

there is no need for me to do this, Mazurek (I do not have it anymore). Dell already has a copy of it from their web site . just use 7zip to open the EXE file and extract all files & folders and run the setup program .

====

for MrPepka & Shonk:

Unofficial 9049.1 UAD Gigabyte driver "repacked" and 9066.1 UAD Gigabyte driver (and yes I was recently aware of the 9054.1 Gigabyte driver from Gigabyte's web site) - both from Google Drive, no PW restrictions
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 3 semaines par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: winPro, Shonk

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 3 semaines - il y a 2 mois 3 semaines #4287 par Shonk
Gigabyte 9066.1 fails btw doesnt match the cat
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 3 semaines par Shonk.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 3 semaines #4288 par MrPepka
And it works for me

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 3 semaines #4290 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.9054.1
Due to Realtek not providing regular updates to HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8924.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents) new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8925.1 are completely unsupported.

This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio UWP app. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Control 1.20.235.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: DooGie, Ataemonus

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 3 semaines #4291 par Shonk
my bad i was trying to install one i was messing with earlier

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 3 semaines - il y a 2 mois 3 semaines #4292 par SM-003
anything after v9030 for HDA FF00?
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 3 semaines par SM-003.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.169 secondes