Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 221 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #3584 par Melchior
I just wish they would release a new HDA FF00 already... its the only one I trust to work right...

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine - il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #3585 par Le Grec
Guys, by miracle I finally managed to install the MSI's Realtek Control Panel. I'm on drivers 6.0.1.8955.

With a command within PowerShell, behold, the miracle happened and it was gorgeous. Think is, since I knew how to get it again, I played a little with other drivers, too. Now, again, cannot install the Control Panel. Neither the command in Powershell works.

Is there a way someone to package the latest and with a click to install it or not? All Components are installed, the latest.

Truly need your help because my new M/B Z390 Tomahawk works like charm and every hardware operates in low temperatures. All latest drivers installed. Only this drives me mad.

Please and thank you in advance!

P.S. 1 This is the command I used in the first play and worked, but not anymore: Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -Online | Where-Object { $_.DisplayName -Match 'RealtekAudioControl' } | Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online

P.S. 2 And this is the error I always get in Windows Store but only for Realtek's Control Panel ( Code: 0x803FB005 ). Everything else is downloading normally.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 1 semaine par Le Grec.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine - il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #3588 par erpster96

Melchior écrit: I just wish they would release a new HDA FF00 already... its the only one I trust to work right...

but the problem with that Melchior is WHO or WHICH OEM has it?
remember, none of us have access to Realtek's ftp server anymore (maybe only certain OEMs & mobo makers know the new logins & PWs). sometimes it takes many weeks or months for PC manufacturers or mobo makers to get new FF00 HDA drivers. they're damn hard come by unlike in past years. do you understand that?

Le Grec écrit: Guys, by miracle I finally managed to install the MSI's Realtek Control Panel. I'm on drivers 6.0.1.8955.

With a command within PowerShell, behold, the miracle happened and it was gorgeous. Think is, since I knew how to get it again, I played a little with other drivers, too. Now, again, cannot install the Control Panel. Neither the command in Powershell works.

Is there a way someone to package the latest and with a click to install it or not? All Components are installed, the latest.

Truly need your help because my new M/B Z390 Tomahawk works like charm and every hardware operates in low temperatures. All latest drivers installed. Only this drives me mad.

Please and thank you in advance!

it depends on what version of the RealtekHSA.INF file (or "Realtek Hardware Support Application" software component listed in Device Manager). for example, the 8955 driver comes with 11.0.6000.219 of that RealtekHSA.INF file, which should allow MS store to download v1.12.219.0 of the Realtek Audio Console.

maybe ask MoKiChU in either Ten forums or ASUS ROG forums on installing the newest Realtek UAD software components.

---

just in v6.0.8950.1 UAD (non-generic but support all OEMs) on MS Update:
https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.8950.1
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 1 semaine par erpster96.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 6 jours #3595 par erpster96
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 6 jours - il y a 1 mois 4 jours #3597 par Le Grec
Epster, this is what I'm looking for

Found this version and works well with 8975, now if I could find the latest version, perfect. Also, added the newer of your version of B550 you mentioned, but still Loudness Equalization doesn't seem to work for some reason.

EDIT: Actually, this old version wasn't working with newer drivers. Thankfully Mokichu gave me the latest version 1.14.222 and only this works fine with 8975.1.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 4 jours par Le Grec.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 jours #3607 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8975.1
Due to Realtek dropping HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf in 6.0.8905.1 and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf in 6.0.8825.1 respectively, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8904.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents), new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8905.1 are completely unsupported.

This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio UWP app. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Control 1.14.222.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

Temps de génération de la page : 0.228 secondes