Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 224 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 2 semaines #3646 par SevenOptimus

erpster96 écrit: Realtek HD Audio driver (UAD) v6.0.8971.1 A03 from Dell

When I attempted to install this driver on my Dell laptop, I got a warning that the digital signature wasn't valid, and after selecting 'install driver software anyway', I got a BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in RTKVHD64.sys (aka the Realtek driver). So I would strongly recommend not using this driver which appears to have some critical bugs and is not properly signed, and instead users should remain on the previous version 6.0.8960.1 ( www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...info&id=4476&lang=en ).

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 2 semaines #3650 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8975.1-2
Due to Realtek not providing regular updates to HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8924.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents) new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8925.1 are completely unsupported.

This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio UWP app. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Control 1.14.222.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 2 semaines #3651 par Melchior
ok.. so it can't be helped.. I will wait till an update occurs... for HDA FF00

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 1 semaine - il y a 3 mois 1 semaine #3655 par erpster96

SevenOptimus écrit:

erpster96 écrit: Realtek HD Audio driver (UAD) v6.0.8971.1 A03 from Dell

When I attempted to install this driver on my Dell laptop, I got a warning that the digital signature wasn't valid, and after selecting 'install driver software anyway', I got a BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in RTKVHD64.sys (aka the Realtek driver). So I would strongly recommend not using this driver which appears to have some critical bugs and is not properly signed, and instead users should remain on the previous version 6.0.8960.1 ( www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...info&id=4476&lang=en ).

the 8971 UAD Dell driver is for Dell Latitude 3410 & 3510 notebook PCs only, SevenOptimus.
it may not be designed for other Dell laptop series like Inspiron, XPS or Vostro

Melchior écrit: ok.. so it can't be helped.. I will wait till an update occurs... for HDA FF00

you're gonna have to wait a long time for another new FF00 HDA driver to come out (maybe in August), Melchior.
many big OEMs don't use FF00 drivers anymore as they're using UAD drivers nowadays on their modern systems.
few, lesser known manufacturers like Supermicro, DFI & Biostar still use FF00 HDA drivers but are hard to come by lately.
OR you can ask Realtek yourself from their Contacts pages as to when they'll make new FF00 drivers - try emailing them through some or most of their contacts ( Taiwan ) ( China ) ( USA ) and see if you get a response if you're very lucky to get one.

----

unrelated note
Realtek HD Audio Driver (UAD) v6.0.8963.1 (non-generic) from MS Update (posted 7/15/2020):
https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.8963.1
Dernière édition: il y a 3 mois 1 semaine par erpster96.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 1 semaine #3658 par SevenOptimus

erpster96 écrit: the 8971 UAD Dell driver is for Dell Latitude 3410 & 3510 notebook PCs only, SevenOptimus.
it may not be designed for other Dell laptop series like Inspiron, XPS or Vostro

Well, the driver includes hdxdellbc2018.inf which is for all modern Dell systems. In particular it included the correct hardware ID for the Realtek sound card in my Dell Precision 3530. In any event, even if you have a Latitude 3410/3510 which the driver is supposedly "designed for", it is still unadvisable to install a driver that is not digitally signed.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 1 semaine - il y a 3 mois 1 semaine #3662 par erpster96

SevenOptimus écrit:

erpster96 écrit: the 8971 UAD Dell driver is for Dell Latitude 3410 & 3510 notebook PCs only, SevenOptimus.

Well, the driver includes hdxdellbc2018.inf which is for all modern Dell systems. In particular it included the correct hardware ID for the Realtek sound card in my Dell Precision 3530. In any event, even if you have a Latitude 3410/3510 which the driver is supposedly "designed for", it is still unadvisable to install a driver that is not digitally signed.

try installing the 8971 hdxdellbc2018.inf file thru Driverstore Explorer (rapr.exe) - use the Add Driver button from the Driverstore Explorer app to install it. Driverstore Explorer should generate an error message if the INF file is not signed and not install the driver (and will write the error onto the rapr.log file).

maybe your download was corrupted (maybe not downloaded completely) and should be downloaded again.
I tested all the INF files including the hdxdellbc2018.inf file in Driverstore Explorer and the drivers installed successfully w/out fail, even though I'm not using a supported Dell machine. you can also ask pal1000 to test the 8971 Dell INF files since he also uses Driverstore Explorer to check the integrity of the files.

also, Station Drivers also has a copy of the 8971 UAD Dell driver . try downloading that one instead.
Dernière édition: il y a 3 mois 1 semaine par erpster96.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.222 secondes