Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 245 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 3 jours #4230 par lightmirrors

erpster96 écrit:

lightmirrors écrit: What latest driver can I use in place of the X470 Taichi's Realtek(v8750.1_UAD_WHQL_DTS)

also what is the Realtek hardware ID number on the X470 Taichi board?
use this site on how to gather the hardware device ID in Device Manager.

Not a big deal, I'm using my Kratos S5 DAC instead anyways, for some reason I had noise/static using the mobo's audio. Just wondered.

ID = HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_18492221

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 3 jours #4231 par MrPepka
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, Ataemonus

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 1 jour - il y a 2 mois 1 jour #4242 par erpster96

lightmirrors écrit: Not a big deal, I'm using my Kratos S5 DAC instead anyways, for some reason I had noise/static using the mobo's audio. Just wondered.

ID = HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_18492221

your ASRock board requires the HDXWHITE.inf and HDX_WhiteExt_RTK.inf files for Realtek audio - both of them mention that specific ID.
the new Realtek UAD drivers from ASRock like 9030.1 & 9045.1 do not have them since they're for newer ASRock boards and use different INF files.

so I took the liberty to make an unofficial 6.0.8996.1 UAD ASRock DTS driver that has both newer HDXWHITE.inf and HDX_WhiteExt_RTK.inf files which should install fully onto your X470 Taichi board.
I may produce a newer driver package if I can find newer versions of those two specific INF files later this month.

MrPepka écrit: v6.0.9050.1 UAD Asus driver - pl.drvhub.net/devices/sound-cards/realte...-definition-audio-1#

thanks MrPepka, although I don't think Mokichu has updated his UAD Asus drivers to 9050 yet and sticking with 9049.

I have recently posted an unofficial 9049 UAD Gigabyte driver - no password required for this one (but if I do a 9050 uad version pack for gigabyte systems later on, it may be PW protected since I did not fully test the 9050 files on my Gigabyte board)
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 1 jour par erpster96.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 12 heures #4243 par MrPepka
And you will be doing the 9057 UAD driver for Gigabyte or are you releasing?

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 6 heures #4244 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.9050.1
Due to Realtek not providing regular updates to HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8924.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents) new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8925.1 are completely unsupported.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 4 semaines #4251 par williacase
[quote="pal1000" post=4244] Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.9050.1
Due to Realtek not providing regular updates to HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8924.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents) new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8925.1 are completely unsupported.[/quote]
Yeah, my friend the confusion is always been due to regular updates which one might be not knowing. You need to stay updated with the changing trend. This Realtek UAD driver mod should install and function properly on all systems supporting Realtek Legacy HDA FF00 drivers that don't rely on any special audio enhancements. If used with devices relying on special audio enhancements functionality and feature set available may be limited.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.275 secondes