Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 47 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 3 mois - il y a 2 ans 3 mois #643 par alanfox2000
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.1.8552 WHQL SVF

mirrorace.com/m/4aN41
mirr.re/d/NY9

8552_FF00 Generic
Convert to
8552_FF01 with FMAPO
8552_FF03 with Nahimic
8552_FF04 with CXAPO
8552_FF06 with MaxxAudio
8552_FF10 with Creative
8552_FF0C with DTS/SST

Drag and drop extracted FF00 folder to the batch file
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 3 mois par alanfox2000.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 3 mois - il y a 2 ans 3 mois #648 par Pirolex

erpster96 écrit:

Pirolex écrit: I have a MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Mainboard

HDA 6.0.1.8531 - Equalizer not working
HDA 6.0.1.8551_FF03_Creative/SB2 - Equalizer is working!

Somebody know, why the Realtek HD Audio Manager Equalizer in 6.0.1.8531 not working???

FF03 is not Creative version, Pirolex.
also MSI Z97 Gaming 5 board uses creative sound blaster cinema 2 - MSI listed an outdated version of it but here's the updated one from MSI that is Win10 compatible.

FF03 has Nahimic.
FF10 has Creative.

Installing Sound Blaster Cinema 2 program removes/disables Realtek equalizer options. Only deleting certain registry entries can "restore" the Realtek equalizer options.

xeonpj écrit: How do I find out the ID of my plate? It's ALC 1220 asus. Thank you.

this is not good enough, xeonpj. need more info than just ASUS & Realtek audio chipset. Run Speccy tool to gather specs of your computer.

And use this Dell support link to find out the ID of the Realtek ALC1220 audio chip:
www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/sl...-hardware-id?lang=en
look in the Sound, video and game controllers section of Device Manager, and click on Realtek High Definition Audio

Thank you. I dont want to use the SB2. I only want to use the Realtek Equalizer. Which driver I have to install for Realtek equalizer?

UPDATE:

Have installed 8552_FF10_PG468_Win10_RS1_RS2_RS3_RS4_Win7_WHQL now!
But I dont installed SoundBlaster. I use the Realtek EQ
Works fine!
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 3 mois par Pirolex.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 3 mois #650 par alanfox2000
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.1.8555 Beta

8555_FF00

mirrorace.com/m/4aO03
mirr.re/d/NpJ

Win 7,10 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG468
DriverVer= 10/16/2018, 6.0.1.8555
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 3 mois #651 par Lextermina
Thank you for the driver but how to transform to 8555 FF10 Creative ?

Is it possible to have a complete tutorial on how to do (.svf with .bat creation) or create the drivers that make 30 MB as before? and a complete tutorial to put Realtek UAD via the Windows Store and functional? Thank you for your answers :)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 3 mois #652 par audi0

audi0 écrit: so finally, I've been able to get the installation folder for 8551_FF03_PG468_Win10_RS1_RS2_RS3_RS4_Win7_WHQL ready by the directions that alanfox2000 provided and then pursued to update afterward and after confirming 2 restart prompts {one after another-- which was required for the installation process to be completed..} and returning to Windows I went to Windows Control Panel but there was no sign of Realtek Audio Manager to be found in there or anywhere else ..

is that normal?

by the way, I checked the Device Manager on Windows and saw that I have 4 entries listed either as sound or audio devices..

and as the screenshot shows, the driver properties of the ones at the top, listed under "Audio inputs and outputs" do not indicate the correct driver version but the one listed under "Sound, video and game controllers" shows 6.0.1.8551 as it should..

also as it can be seen, there's another device entry listed under "Sound, video and game controllers" named "NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)" which I have no knowledge of....

can anyone tell if something's gone wrong in my case please?

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 3 mois - il y a 2 ans 3 mois #654 par erpster96

audi0 écrit:
can anyone tell if something's gone wrong in my case please?

nothing's wrong, audi0. that is by design (as in normal in device manager).

there are no special drivers for audio inputs & outputs as I also get that on all my machines using Realtek audio.

As for Realtek HD Audio Manager, look inside the \Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ folder and double-click on either the RAVCpl64.exe or RtkNGUI64.exe file and see if the Realtek audio manager control panel shows up.

by the way, what computer are you using, audi0? run Speccy to gather specs of your computer (sometimes I forget what kind of PC you have since I am not always online in this forum)
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 3 mois par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: audi0

Temps de génération de la page : 0.165 secondes