Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 84 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 10 mois #1381 par erpster96

Ataemonus écrit: Any link to the UAD variant ?

of which driver, Ataemonus? be more specific as there are many UAD drivers.
and what kind of computer are you using?

--

unrelated note:

6.0.1.8642 (old version) from Microstar International (MSI) - updated UAD drivers only [posted 3/20/2019]

( UAD ) ( UAD w/ Nahimic 3 )

6.0.1.8642 (old version) from Dell - UAD driver w/ Maxxaudio UWP integration [posted 3/22/2019]

( v8642 A05 )
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter, Ataemonus

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 10 mois - il y a 1 an 10 mois #1382 par JohnnyGui
My motherboard is Gigabyte Z370 HD3 with HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1458A182.
By the way, does your Realtek Audio Console crash when clicking the Play test button in the Speakers options?

Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 10 mois par JohnnyGui.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 10 mois #1387 par Ataemonus

erpster96 écrit:

Ataemonus écrit: Any link to the UAD variant ?

of which driver, Ataemonus? be more specific as there are many UAD drivers.
and what kind of computer are you using?

--

unrelated note:

6.0.1.8642 (old version) from Microstar International (MSI) - updated UAD drivers only [posted 3/20/2019]

( UAD ) ( UAD w/ Nahimic 3 )

6.0.1.8642 (old version) from Dell - UAD driver w/ Maxxaudio UWP integration [posted 3/22/2019]

( v8642 A05 )

Thank you,

I need them generic, if possible, for my mITX PC and my laptop, the former is using an ASUS board, B150 chipset, the later is a HP laptop, both using Realtek sound.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 10 mois - il y a 1 an 10 mois #1388 par erpster96

Ataemonus écrit:
Thank you,

I need them generic, if possible, for my mITX PC and my laptop, the former is using an ASUS board, B150 chipset, the later is a HP laptop, both using Realtek sound.

the only "generic" Realtek UAD drivers available are 8591 (from Station Drivers ) and 8614 from Github .

Realtek almost rarely produces "generic" UAD drivers as they only produce new HWID specific or OEM specific UAD drivers; but they only frequently make generic HDA [non-UAD] drivers

you may want to ask ex58 if there are new "generic" Realtek UAD drivers available (perhaps send him a PM) that are newer than 8614 UAD

I stopped using UAD drivers on my other computers (except my custom built PC with the Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 board, which has a compatible ID in both HDA and UAD drivers) since I did not find any real benefit in using them. UAD drivers seemed to be optimized/best suited for modern hardware. plus I'm using older Windows versions like Win7 & Win8.1 (and Win10 LTSB 2016 v1607) which can't use UAD drivers on these old PCs and can only use HDA drivers
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 10 mois par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 10 mois #1390 par JohnnyGui

erpster96 écrit:

JohnnyGui écrit: Hey guys, could you please help me out?

What is the latest compatible UAD driver with support for the following hardware-id?

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1458A182

that's the same ID that I have on my Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 motherboard, JohnnyGui.
what Gigabyte motherboard do you have? use Speccy to determine model of the Gigabyte mobo.

pal1000, I did try that 8639 UAD Gigabyte driver package on my Gigabyte board, but that package is missing the HDX_GigabyteExt_RTK.inf file from the CodecExtOem_RTK_8639 folder, which is needed to complete the UAD driver install on HWID "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1458A182". I ended up editing/modding the HDX_GigabyteExt_AVO_RTK.inf and AVoluteNH3Ext.inf files, added the ID on those two extension INF files, disable driver signature enforcement, installed the 8369 UAD Gigabyte driver, clicked on "Install this driver software anyway" prompt 2 times, rebooted and now I have Realtek UAD driver 8369 installed with Nahimic 3 support on the Gigabyte board.

pic of realtek audio console (gigabyte oem version) with nahimic 3 uwp app

Isn't there a UAD driver for this hardware-id somewhere (including the dependencies) without the need for any modding? (Apart from the one from my manufacturer's website).

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 10 mois - il y a 1 an 10 mois #1391 par erpster96

JohnnyGui écrit:
Isn't there a UAD driver for this hardware-id somewhere (including the dependencies) without the need for any modding? (Apart from the one from my manufacturer's website).

JohnnyGui, use the 8614 UAD driver from Github that I suggested to Ataemonus. that one contains the needed HDX_GigabyteExt_RTK.inf file and does not require any mods. use that one if you do not like the 8586 UAD driver that Gigabyte posted for the Z370 HD3 board.

AND I am not getting any crashes with the Realtek Audio Console (I'm using v1.2.172.0) when playing test sounds with Speakers when I click on the Play button - works w/out problems. Granted, I am not using the latest Win10 version since I am using Win10 RS4 v1803.

problem may occur with Win10 v1809 with KB4489899 update installed (build 17763.379) but I will not test for it

Note to Ataemonus: I need the hardware device IDs for the Realtek audio devices in your ASUS B150 board and your HP laptop. Use this page on how to obtain the hardware IDs for Realtek High Definition Audio.
Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 10 mois par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Temps de génération de la page : 0.514 secondes