cpu Amd Chipsets Ryzen (3XX/4XX/5XX/6XX/TRX40) drivers Version 6.08.02.325

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur
Yes fernando but it's like the Intel drivers so the ones that interest me are the version of the packet, the pack, I'm going to rename it to quote the version of the pack and not that of the drivers

To avoid confusion I stick to the versions that the manufacturers offer.

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:1 week 3 days ago by admin
Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fikotr74

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yes fernando but it's like the Intel drivers so the ones that interest me are the version of the packet.

According to my experience the majority of the PC/notebook users are interested in new or updated drivers, but don't want to increase the garbage on their sysrem drive by running a dispensable new installer version, which doesn't have any impact on the currently in-use chipset drivers.
The announcement of a link to new "AMD Chipset drivers v6.08.02.325" is misleading, because such driver version doesn't exist at all. I know a lot of PC/notbook users, who are going to install instantly all components of each new chipset driverpack, but are disappointed about the result (no new or updated driver, but permanently decreased system drive performance).

• Tom
  • Tom's Avatar Away
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

@admin
The thread titles of the "AMD Chipsets Ryzen drivers" section are misleading, because the shown version numbers are the ones of the software (Installer) and not of any driver. AMD drivers with such version numbers (6.07.xx.xxx or 6.08.xx xxx) don't exist.
By the way - neither the Installer Set v6.08.02.325 nor v6.08.22.137 do contain any new or updated AMD chipset driver. The currrently latest AMD chipset drivers were already installed by the Installer Set v6.07.22.037.

Sorry, I was over the weekend away, so couldn't reply.

The package v6.08.22.137 contains newer drivers for the PMF 6000 and PMF 7040 Series.
However some packages are missing from v6.08.22.137.
The release notes for both drivers state:
AMDPMF v24.2.5.0
- 24H2 HLK fix

Cheers
Tom

by Tom

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur
Yes Fernando but the choice must remain with the user but not with us to choose for them that is my personal opinion 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

by admin

@Tom @admin
It is fine and deserves recognition, that Station-Drivers publishes all available new chipset driver packs instantly (usually much earlier than the chipset manufacturers themselves). My only recommendation is, that it should be clear within the headline (thread title), whether any freshly offered driver or just the installer has been updated and whose version is meant.
Simple solution: Misunderstandings can be avoided by replacing the word "Drivers" by "Driverpack".
Last Edit:1 week 2 days ago by Fernando
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Fernando.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds