disk Merged a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Replied by Nemesis2354 on topic a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Posted 1 week 3 days ago #3000
Hi Fernando,

i know. This driver is in the legacy directory.I have tried several times to update the AHCI controller from version 17.11.3.1010 to 18.37.7.1013. Both via the installer and manually. It doesn't take over the driver.

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Fernando on topic a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Posted 1 week 3 days ago #3001
Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein. 
1. Which is the DeviceID of your on-board Intel SATA AHCI Controller?
2. Did you try to force the manual installation of the driver (by using the "Have Disk" option)?
Last Edit:1 week 2 days ago by Fernando
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Fernando. Reason: addition of a second question

Replied by Nemesis2354 on topic a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Posted 1 week 2 days ago #3002
Matching device ID: PCI\CC_010601
Lower Rank Drivers:
Device updated: false
Parent device: ACPI\PNP0A08\0
 Of course I can force Windows to install the driver, but I get the warning message that this driver is not for my device.

Replied by Fernando on topic a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Posted 1 week 2 days ago #3003
Your submitted DeviceID doesn't match any Intel SATA Controller. So it is no wonder, that you were not able to get the Intel RST driver manually installed.
To find out the HardwareIDs (VendorID and DeviceID) of your on-board Intel SATA AHCI Controller you should do the following:
1. Run the Device Manager and expand the "IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers" section.
2. Right-click onto the listed SATA AHCI Controller(s) and choose the options "Properties" > "Details".
3. Under "Property" scroll down the drop-down menu until you get the option "HardwareIDs".

For a manual update of the driver for the listed SATA AHCI Controller, you should right-click onto it and choose the options "Update driver" > "Browse my computer..." > click onto the "Search" box and navigate to the wanted driver.
Last Edit:1 week 2 days ago by Fernando
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Fernando.

Posted 1 week 2 days ago #3004
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A352&SUBSYS_B0051458&REV_10
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A352&SUBSYS_B0051458
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A352&CC_010601
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A352&CC_0106

Time to create page: 0.702 seconds