ssd Jmicron JMS583 Sata USB 3.1 Controller Firmware Version 133.0.1.00.06

JMS583-STD-Release-v00.02.01.03-Bus Power.bin

Seems to still be the latest

I use below which is above with a copy of my factory nvram
JMS583-STD-Release-v00.02.01.03-Bus Power (Phison PU31).bin

Last Edit:8 months 2 weeks ago by Shonk
Last edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by Shonk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thank you Shonk there is confusion of versions 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

by admin

@admin I was wondering if you could tell me more about the firmware that rvail posted about.

I have these JEYI enclosure's that use the JMS583 controller and when I went to use the program all of the feature's are locked and when I run the program I get a message that say's Open Firmware File Error! and if I click ok it goes away and I get another error message that say's,Firmware File not support all chips! and if I click ok on that the program opens up and the only buttons that work for changing anything is the Load INI button and the Refresh Safe Remove and Close button at the bottom of the program.

www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005977099067...in.11.4ddf18021cVP1a

I downloaded the firmware from here and it say's it's for the JMS583 controller but the program is acting like it's for another chip judging by the error message.
www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en/com...own/5885/lang,en-gb/

@admin I also have another question for you and I was wondering about flashing the JMS583 controller chips.

I have used other version's of firmware from this site to flash my JEYI enclosure's to a newer version firmware with no problems and also my enclosure's that use the RTL9210 controller.

What I was wanting to find out is with this enclosure that I just purchased and it has RBG lighting for the enclosure,do I need to get the firmware file that Unionsine used with this enclosure so the RGB will still work.
www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005872496844...ain.5.4ddf18021cVP1a

I know that with the RTL9210 controller you should use the manufacturer's configure file for that specific enclosure,from I have seen from all the different JMS583 firmware that I have downloaded you seem to be able to use any and it doesn't matter,but I have also not seen or used an enclosure that use's the JMS583 and has RGB.

Yes, you must modify the configuration file to personalize the box options

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

by admin

Time to create page: 1.089 seconds