pci AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2023 Edition v23.xx

• Tom
  • Portrait de Tom Absent Auteur du sujet
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

Réponse de Tom sur le sujet AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2023 Edition v23.xx

Posted il y a 8 mois 6 jours #1515
It was released August 11, 2023 on their website.

Cheers
Tom
par Tom

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de westlake sur le sujet AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2023 Edition v23.xx

Posted il y a 8 mois 6 jours #1519
Please show me (exactly) where the page says it would be 11 August. This driver is the same as the one published by AMD on August 1 and is dated July 27. Same, not different, not newer. This is the ONLY one of the Ratchet & Clank™: Rift Apart drivers that exists. At least in published form.
par westlake

• Tom
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

Posted il y a 8 mois 5 jours #1520

Please show me (exactly) where the page says it would be 11 August. This driver is the same as the one published by AMD on August 1 and is dated July 27. Same, not different, not newer. This is the ONLY one of the Ratchet & Clank™: Rift Apart drivers that exists. At least in published form.

No, you mix something up.
Driver 23.7.2 was released on July 25, 2023.
This driver showed up the first time on July 26, 2023 as Beta version, then the website was not available, showed up again on August 2, 2023, and for some weird reason it was published again on August 11, 2023 together with the release of the AMD Pro drivers, even there were no changes.
I don't know why, could be also a glitch with the AMD website.
Could be also related to the bundled Ryzen Master SDK and the AMD Ryzen Master which was released in July and 2 weeks later an update to a newer release which is is not unusual..
Anyway, it's a Beta driver, so why is the release date so important?

Cheers
par Tom

Réponse de westlake sur le sujet AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2023 Edition v23.xx

Posted il y a 8 mois 5 jours #1521
No, I don't mix anything with anything. I've been working with drivers (more seriously) for quite a long time, and I've been keeping a list of them (with the most important information) for some time. It's not impossible that I missed a version, but the probability is quite low. You write that this driver first appeared on 26 July. Where? I think the earliest appearance is 31 July, but more likely 1 August. But there's actually no indication of that. I can only repeat myself: there is ONLY ONE version of the driver, dated 27 July. I have no idea why you mention other drivers (23.7.2, PRO). I know exactly what they are and when they were released. But in your previous reply you already said something different: "...published again on August 11, 2023...". What is the significance of the re-release if the driver is the same as originally? Answer me this: Why did you feel it was important to post on August 20 about a driver dated August 1 (or even July 29), with the notation "dated August 11, 2023". This is absurdly unnecessary and not a little misleading!
Besides, I find it unlikely that AMD would have removed and then republished the release notes. I'm sure the link was available continuously from the moment of publication.
par westlake

• Tom
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

Posted il y a 8 mois 5 jours #1522
AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 23.8.1 (WHQL) dated August 21, 2023
Driver Version for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11: 23.10.29.01
Windows Driver Store Version: 31.0.21029.1006
Product Compatibility
Attention : Spoiler !

Highlights
Support for
  • Immortals of Aveum™
Fixed Issues
  • Improvements to high idle power when using select multi-display setups with mixed high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs with variable refresh rate enabled. Further optimizations are being investigated to improve idle power on additional display configurations.
  • Performance drop may be experienced for DirectX® 11 games on AMD Radeon™ RX 5600 XT when AMD SmartAccess Memory is Enabled. 
  • Application crash or driver timeout may be observed while playing Ratchet & Clank™: Rift Apart with Ray-Tracing and Dynamic Resolution Scaling enabled on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX. 
  • Application crash or driver timeout may be observed while playing Starcraft II™ on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Intermittent corruption may be observed playing Rocket League™ with Bloom set to Off on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.
  • Performance drop may be experienced for various games on AMD Ryzen™ processors with Radeon™ 700M series GPUS.
Known Issues
  • Performance Metrics Overlay may report N/A for FPS on various games.
  • Audio may intermittently become out of sync with video when recording from AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition with AV1 codec.
  • Display may not reach correct brightness with certain games on some SAMSUNG™ FreeSync Premium Pro displays and TVs when local dimming is enabled.
  • Application crash or driver timeout may be observed while playing Baldur's Gate 3 with DirectX® 11 API set on certain systems with Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
Important Notes:
  • Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as a precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades. Users may use AMD Cleanup Utility as a temporary option.
Release Notes and Download: www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-23-8-1

Cheers
Tom
par Tom

Temps de génération de la page : 1.011 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena