ssd NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Réponse de cesarjapa79 sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 10 mois 4 semaines #1117
I don’t dump the configuration file before 
😭😭😭 
Can I fixit it?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de ethereal sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 10 mois 4 semaines #1118

I don’t dump the configuration file before 
😭😭😭 
Can I fixit it?

AFAIK, you cannot restore the config as it was before.

I would suggest you try some of the configs from the file I'm sharing. IIRC, it was shared in one the early pages of this thread. I've tried a brief search, but haven't been able to find it, so I'm posting it again. I would like to give credits to the original poster (don't remember his/her username).

drive.google.com/file/d/1Glc693LDwUYi_4A...0IS/view?usp=sharing

Last Edit:il y a 10 mois 4 semaines par ethereal
Dernière édition: il y a 10 mois 4 semaines par ethereal. Raison: Mistype

Réponse de sdefrwggerg sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 10 mois 4 semaines #1122
you can try

SUSPEND_LED_OFF = 0x1
or
SUSPEND_LED_OFF = 0x3
or
HW_LED_CFG = 0x1

www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...on-1-xx?start=65#721

Réponse de oliver972 sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 10 mois 3 semaines #1131
Admin,
I have 5 of these Fideco M209CPS adapters and was wondering which Firmware version would be the best for updating them?
I attached Pics of the adapter and a Config file from one of them.  They are beautiful devices with built in fans.
Thank you, Larry
par oliver972
Pièces jointes :

• admin
  • Portrait de admin Hors Ligne Auteur du sujet
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Réponse de admin sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 10 mois 3 semaines #1132
Hi, the best would be to already save everyone's configuration then put the latest firmware by modifying the configuration file before the update to adapt it to the new firmware
If needed, there's sdefrwggerg who knows more than me 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

par admin

Temps de génération de la page : 2.005 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena