utilitie Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI/AMT) Version 2331.5.20.0

Réponse de grimson sur le sujet Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI/AMT) Version 2331.5.20.0

Posted il y a 6 mois 4 semaines #1787

Tom, SM-003, thanks for replying.

My focus is specifically on the MEWMIProv.inf drivers obtained from the latest bundles:
Intel(R) Management Engine WMI Provider (MEWMIProv.inf)
DriverVer = 04/18/2023,2316.5.0.0 (older but very ambiguous due the '5.0.0' ending)
DriverVer = 05/04/2023,2318.4.3.0 (newer according to Windows Driver ranking, date and major version)
As Tom says and as I tried to explain in the opening post, the latest Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI/AMT) bundle seems to carry the 04/18/2023,2316.5.0.0 'older' version as we might conclude to the knowledge buildup in this thread.

Again, not to flame bait or disrespect station-drivers or any participant, I just wanted to point this ambiguity out. Thanks all for replying and keeping the discussion alive with your thoughts.
Last Edit:il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par grimson
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par grimson.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: duttyend

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de SM-003 sur le sujet Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI/AMT) Version 2331.5.20.0

Posted il y a 6 mois 4 semaines #1788
@ grimson
As I already told you earlier that don't focus on the bundle/package version. Always check/read the actual driver date & version directly from the INF file, only then you'll get the correct idea. I always check the Driver date & version directly from the INF & never bothered about the package version, so I suggested you the same.

As Tom said earlier, Intel is well known for such things.
Never been very articulated/accurate about keeping & releasing the driver/package versions aligned in a precise manner.

Hope now it's clear to you.
Last Edit:il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par SM-003
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par SM-003.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Tom, grimson, duttyend

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.681 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena