ssd Version du micrologiciel du contrôleur Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x 240417_85_00

weird because even with my antivirus no problem under Windows 11

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:acum 8 ore 44 minute de admin
  • Ultima editare: acum 8 ore 44 minute de către admin.

Vă rugăm Autentificare sau Crează un cont să participaţi la discuţie.

@opoetasantoza Try updating it on another Laptop or PC and if that doesn't work try shorting the 2 pins to reset the chip and restore it back to the original firmware incase that's the problem.

@admin Can you post a link to the article on how to unbrick your RTL9210 chip and the ASMedia chips,I think this may help the poster as it did me one time with the same problem.

• Shonk
    • Best Poster
    • Best Poster
      Enregistré
    • Postări: 97
    VBS MAYBE?
    de Shonk

@opoetasantoza Try updating it on another Laptop or PC and if that doesn't work try shorting the 2 pins to reset the chip and restore it back to the original firmware incase that's the problem.

@admin Can you post a link to the article on how to unbrick your RTL9210 chip and the ASMedia chips,I think this may help the poster as it did me one time with the same problem.

How to Short These Pins ?

How to Short These pins ?

Timp creare pagină: 0.159 secunde
    Motorizat de Forum Kunena