ssd Вопрос Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

admin ответил в теме Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 мес. 2 нед. назад #2707
I can't help you because I have a white LED on the case that flashes when the SSD is active

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

от admin

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

nadja75 ответил в теме Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 мес. 2 нед. назад #2712
Thank you anyway. My only hope is that the Aliexpress seller will be able to recover the customized firmware, otherwise I will have to buy another identical unit to be able to read the firmware from the flash and then rewrite it on this non-working one. Another solution would be to be able to rewrite the memory parameters as they were in the original, in fact in the files I have attached it is possible to see two tables in hexadecimal, which are nothing other than the contents of the ini file.
от nadja75

Laroldski ответил в теме Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 мес. 2 нед. назад #2714

Thank you anyway. My only hope is that the Aliexpress seller will be able to recover the customized firmware, otherwise I will have to buy another identical unit to be able to read the firmware from the flash and then rewrite it on this non-working one. Another solution would be to be able to rewrite the memory parameters as they were in the original, in fact in the files I have attached it is possible to see two tables in hexadecimal, which are nothing other than the contents of the ini file.

I would like to give you a word of advice and that I have learnt the hard way to always make a back up copy of firmware right away and keep it in a safe place.

I found that when it comes to enclosure's and the configure files are the most important thing to keep a copy of the original because from I have found a lot of the manufacturer's of enclosure's it's next to impossible to get firmware or configure files,all I can say is I'm very grateful we have station drivers. 

от Laroldski

Laroldski ответил в теме Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 мес. 2 нед. назад #2715
@nadja75 I don't know if you tried looking up Hagibis online to find their official website,I did and will link it to you because I be you will have better luck getting the firmware that way,I can also tell you for sure that I have had better luck with Yottamaster and JEYI giving me firmware when I asked them for it threw their main websites and not threw aliexpress.

www.hagibis.com.cn/usb4-m2-nvme-ssd-enclosure-p00286p1.html
от Laroldski

nadja75 ответил в теме Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 мес. 2 нед. назад #2719

Laroldski post=2715 userid=13439@ nadja75 Non so se hai provato a cercare Hagibis online per trovare il loro sito ufficiale, l'ho fatto e te lo collegherò perché immagino che avrai più fortuna a ottenere il firmware in questo modo, posso anche dirti con certezza che Ho avuto più fortuna con Yottamaster e JEYI che mi hanno fornito il firmware quando ho chiesto loro di lanciarlo sui loro siti Web principali e non su aliexpress.

www.hagibis.com.cn/usb4-m2-nvme-ssd-enclosure-p00286p1.html

Thanks, I will try to follow this path too to solve the problem. I will keep you informed of any news.
от nadja75

Время создания страницы: 0.602 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум