ssd Finding enclosure for M.2 2230 with high power consumption

Replied by Shonk on topic Finding enclosure for M.2 2230 with high power consumption

Posted 2 สัปดาห์ 1 วัน ที่ผ่านมา #3428
Alot of ASM2364's come with the idle timer disabled i set mine to 10mins when updating the firmware
you could set to 3 mins if required as it doesnt take long to wakeup an ssd
Last Edit:2 สัปดาห์ 1 วัน ที่ผ่านมา โดย Shonk
Last edit: 2 สัปดาห์ 1 วัน ที่ผ่านมา by Shonk.

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิกใหม่ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

Replied by andrew2221 on topic Finding enclosure for M.2 2230 with high power consumption

Posted 2 สัปดาห์ 1 วัน ที่ผ่านมา #3429
Yes, I thought that might be it. And while this would certainly help the stand-by/idle hotness, given my desired use case, not sure about the side-effects, since from what I've seen (in my case at least), Linux is hardly reading/writing data once it's up and running (off course, at the same time depending on what one does), and if the OS drive goes to sleep, will have to see what happens. For sure, I will report back with how that goes, when I'll receive mine. This time around have not had enough time to test everything.

Thank you.
โดย andrew2221

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิกใหม่ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

Replied by admin on topic Finding enclosure for M.2 2230 with high power consumption

Posted 2 สัปดาห์ 1 วัน ที่ผ่านมา #3430
I confirm that HikVision as Unionsime and identical and that the finishes are remarkable in brushed aluminum (RTL9210B)

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

โดย admin
  • กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิกใหม่ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.149 วินาที
    ขับเคลื่อนโดย ระบบฟอรัม Kunena