cpu Secure frame for AM5.

Secure frame for AM5. was created by Laroldski

Posted 4 天 12 �时 � #3512
I don't know if this is the place to put this but I wanted to share this.

I purchased a Thermalright Secure Frame for a clients X670E motherboard and I also installed this secure frame and it is very well made,they claim it reduces heat by making the motherboard not able to flex as much which is supposed to keep the CPU cooler flatter to the CPU's IHS,I have seen some guy's claim they didn't get any better cooling from it.

The one thing I did see in reviews on youtube is that this Secure Frame does however make it extremely easier to clean off old thermal paste because of how well it fit's around the IHS and there is pretty much no gap.

Because of the shape of the AM5 IHS it makes cleaning off old thermal paste a pain,this secure frame is only 10.60 Canadian dollars and it works with all CPU coolers because it is the same thickness of the stock AMD CPU bracket.

It is worth to buy this even if for nothing more then to make cleaning of old thermal paste easier.

www.amazon.ca/dp/B0BWM41HT1?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title
Last Edit:4 天 10 �时 � Laroldski
Last edit: 4 天 10 �时 � by admin.

登录注册一个帐号 以加入对话

• admin
  • admin的头åƒ� 离线
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur
  • 帖子: 669

Replied by admin on topic Secure frame for AM5.

Posted 4 天 8 �时 � #3514
To clean I always use alcohol, it works well and then I put my paste of various brands depending on the price
On the other hand, the support to avoid putting it everywhere is very practical 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:4 天 8 �时 � admin
Last edit: 4 天 8 �时 � by admin.

登录注册一个帐号 以加入对话

Replied by Laroldski on topic Secure frame for AM5.

Posted 4 天 7 �时 � #3515
This will be a great benefit to removing the old thermal paste for sure more then anything.
Laroldski

登录注册一个帐号 以加入对话

• admin
  • admin的头åƒ� 离线
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur
  • 帖子: 669

Replied by admin on topic Secure frame for AM5.

Posted 4 天 6 �时 � #3516
Yes, especially since we tend to put it everywhere. 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

admin

登录注册一个帐号 以加入对话

创建页面时间:0.148秒
核心: Kunena 论坛