Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers

  • Lord44
  • Lord44的头åƒ�
  • Offline
  • Big Poster
  • Big Poster
    Enregistré
  • 帖子: 70
  • Thanks: 64

Re: Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers

1 天 22 �时 �
#
MSI Realtek HD Universal Driver 6.0.10034.1 Update *2* Repack UnOfficial
MSI Realtek HD Universal Driver USB 6.4.0.2449 Update 2 Repack UnOfficial

vik1ngfile.site/f/qqkcGWjF1V = vik1ngfile.site/f/qqkcGWjF1V (identical files).

is update the link
The following user(s) said Thank You: kp1971kp

Please 登录 or 注册一个帐号 to join the conversation.

  • erpster96
  • erpster96的头åƒ� Topic Author
  • Offline
  • The Best Poster
  • The Best Poster
    Enregistré
  • 帖子: 328
  • Thanks: 487

Re: Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers

11 �时 31 分钟 � - 11 �时 24 分钟 �
#
Thanks for the reply erpster96
I have an AORUS 17 XE4.
I get the Realtek components from  Mega , which is updated fairly frequently by someone I’d like to thank...
But specifically, the DTS components are almost impossible to find outside of the Gigabyte website.


ah, so you are using a Gigabyte Aorus laptop like this one? . cool.
are you using a Gigabyte motherboard, Archanjo? if so what kind of Gigabyte board do you have?
Gigabyte provided some updated DTS:X Ultra driver software packs for older 2023/2024 Gigabyte Aorus/AERO series notebook/laptop pcs only and not for Gigabyte desktop boards; they're bundled specifically for certain audio driver packages for those older Gigabyte laptops {ex. Aero 16 OLED 2023 has a 6.0.9679.1 audio driver package with DTS 1.14.x components}.
I put together a "frankenbuild" using Realtek 6.0.10012.1 (from Mega) and the DTS:X component from 6.0.9679.1...
I think it's the best setup available right now!


Gigabyte did sort of release a " DTS USB APO driver " package for a Gigabyte X870I AORUS PRO ICE desktop board in November 2025 but it is incomplete; Gigabyte forgot to bundle the other DTS software components in that one {oopsie!}; since the "DTS USB APO" driver pack only contains the DTS Gigabyte Extension 1.15.2.0 INF files, obtain the DTS 1.15.16.0 AudioProcessingObject driver and the DTS 1.15.18.0 Service SoftwareComponent driver from Microsoft.
Last edit: 11 �时 24 分钟 � by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archanjo

Please 登录 or 注册一个帐号 to join the conversation.

  • Archanjo
  • Archanjo的头åƒ�
  • Away
  • Poster 2
  • Poster 2
    Enregistré
  • 帖子: 5
  • Thanks: 1

Re: Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers

4 �时 3 分钟 � - 4 �时 2 分钟 �
#
Gigabyte did sort of release a " DTS USB APO driver " package for a Gigabyte X870I AORUS PRO ICE desktop board in November 2025 but it is incomplete; Gigabyte forgot to bundle the other DTS software components in that one {oopsie!}; since the "DTS USB APO" driver pack only contains the DTS Gigabyte Extension 1.15.2.0 INF files, obtain the DTS 1.15.16.0 AudioProcessingObject driver and the DTS 1.15.18.0 Service SoftwareComponent driver from Microsoft.
Thanks again @erpster96!
I realize I must be bothering you, but regarding dtsapo4xultrahsa.inf, should I stick with version 1.11.6.0 from 6.0.9679.1?
Last edit: 4 �时 2 分钟 � by Archanjo.

Please 登录 or 注册一个帐号 to join the conversation.

  • erpster96
  • erpster96的头åƒ� Topic Author
  • Offline
  • The Best Poster
  • The Best Poster
    Enregistré
  • 帖子: 328
  • Thanks: 487

Re: Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers

3 �时 39 分钟 � - 1 �时 59 分钟 �
#

Thanks again @erpster96!
I realize I must be bothering you, but regarding dtsapo4xultrahsa.inf, should I stick with version 1.11.6.0 from 6.0.9679.1?

D'OH!

I forgot to mention in my previous post about the dtsapo4xultrahsa.inf file; the latest version of that one is 1.11.7.0 from MS Update dated late September 2025.
thanks for bringing it up

and

download the DTS:X Ultra Utility app version 1.13.15.0 package from this link from the Acer web site .  open the zip package from winzip, 7zip or any other file archiving tool, extract all the files inside onto a temporary folder and run the Install.bat file to install/update the DTS:X Ultra app
 
Last edit: 1 �时 59 分钟 � by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archanjo

Please 登录 or 注册一个帐号 to join the conversation.

  • Archanjo
  • Archanjo的头åƒ�
  • Away
  • Poster 2
  • Poster 2
    Enregistré
  • 帖子: 5
  • Thanks: 1

Re: Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers

52 分钟 �
#
download the DTS:X Ultra Utility app version 1.13.15.0 package from this link from the Acer web site .  open the zip package from winzip, 7zip or any other file archiving tool, extract all the files inside onto a temporary folder and run the Install.bat file to install/update the DTS:X Ultra app

 
After all that, I believe this  is the most up-to-date Gigabyte driver package available right now...
Thanks for the support.

Please 登录 or 注册一个帐号 to join the conversation.

创建页面时间:0.084秒
核心: Kunena 论坛