--------------- INFORMATION ---------------

Station-Drivers only receives 50% in advertising revenue and the rest from donations so that Station-Drivers survives. I thank some who regularly donate €1, €2, €5, €10, etc. to me and whom I thank enormously.
Thank you for your generosity and your support in continuing my passion and being able to share it.

Fdrsoft

ssd NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

• admin
  • Portrait de admin Hors Ligne Auteur du sujet
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Réponse de admin sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 8 mois 2 semaines #1539
Hello everyone, despite my numerous boxes integrating Realtek, Jmicron or Asmedia chipsets, I noticed that the price is not necessarily a guarantee of quality.
the only box that surprised me being the Asus TUF A1 see the Gigimundo

www.station-drivers.com/index.php/les-dossiers-comment-faire

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

par admin

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de wade7575 sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 8 mois 5 jours #1576
I was wanting to send the Admin a suggestion but I couldn't see how to do private message's so I thought I would post it here.

I have sent a bunch of people this site to get new firmware for their enclosure's that have a RTL9210B controller and problem is that most of them will tell me that when they download the firmware they can't find the configure file for their enclosure in the download.

I have a massive collection of the configure files for enclosures that use the RTL9210B controller and I have 34 of them to be exact.

I was wanting to suggest that I could email the configure 34 files that I have to you and you could include them with any new firmware uploads when you post them to the site.

If you would like the 34 configure files or if anyone else on this site would feel free to email me at wadenorton2008@yahoo.ca and I will be happy to send them to you. 
Last Edit:il y a 8 mois 5 jours par wade7575
Dernière édition: il y a 8 mois 5 jours par wade7575.

• admin
  • Portrait de admin Hors Ligne Auteur du sujet
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Réponse de admin sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 8 mois 5 jours #1579
Hi you can suggest it here by adding it as a file otherwise send it to me at fdrsoft@station-drivers.com 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

par admin

Réponse de wade7575 sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 8 mois 5 jours #1580
I decided to email them to you because there are 34 configure files,I just copied the configure folder then used winrar to put them into a zip file before emailing them to you.

configuration file (*.cfg) to keep the original configuration of the box

Ce fichier est masqué pour les invités.
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour le consulter.
Last Edit:il y a 8 mois 5 jours par wade7575

Ce message contient un fichier en pièce jointe.
Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer pour le consulter.

Dernière édition: il y a 8 mois 5 jours par admin.

Réponse de ole258 sur le sujet NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted il y a 8 mois 5 jours #1582
I have bought a cheap ORICO PWM2-G2 enclosure, because I don't need it very often and transfer rate is pretty much the same to some other ones, that be much more expensive. Because it also has an RTL9210B-Chip and at the end of the day this is the core of each enclosure.

• Material - Aluminum Alloy + ABS
  • Color - Black/Blue/Pink/Silver
  • Dimension - 124(L)*35mm(W)*14mm(H)
  • Input Interface - M-Key/B&M-Key
  • Output Interface - Type-C (USB3.2 Gen2)
  • Transmission Rate - 10Gbps
  • Installation - Tool-free
  • Support Capacity - 4TB Max
It came with Firmware 1.23.15.

For some of them, who missed to dump the original data before updating, here it is:

Attention : Spoiler !

The serial is all the same at this enclosure. To set the serial to "012345679039" you have to write "012345679038" into your config file.

I have flashed the firmware version 1.32.49.140423

cfg-File looks like this:

Attention : Spoiler !

This is the result (BTW, I don't use the cable which was included but a TB3-cable from Lenovo and connected to a TB4 port of my laptop.):

Last Edit:il y a 8 mois 5 jours par ole258
Dernière édition: il y a 8 mois 5 jours par ole258.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: admin, tuyenda19854, hknisl, Glock43

Temps de génération de la page : 0.720 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena